Get the Highest Scores Easily
How to Get The Cheat
Bejeweled Blitz 3 is PopCap's latest version of the popular Facebook game, and was released on the October 9th 2009.
This Firefox extension allows you to get any amount of points and coins you like. It works by redirecting requests for the game .swf file to my server. Your browser receives my Flash applet, which pretends to be the game and sends whatever information you give it to PopCap's servers.
About this extension: There are several approaches to cheat in this game. Probably the easiest would be to use memory hacking, or perhaps replay attacks (however they're easily patchable). Another alternative is to create a bot, which has already been done before (including by me, for an older version of Bejeweled Blitz). The latest builds of the game are obfuscated, which means that my older method (substituting an older SWF with debugging "cheats") wouldn't work (not to mention that it'd lack newer features introduced in the game). However, I decided to accept PopCap's challenge and tackle the problem head-on, by writing an ActionScript 3 deobfuscator and figuring out the encryption algorithms.
Let me know if you have questions or comments.
- If "nothing happens" when you click on "Install Extension", look for the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Don't forget to restart Firefox after installing the extension.
- Some people report that they had to restart their computer to get the extension to work.
- After installing the extension, you'll know if it works by opening the game's page on Facebook. You should get something completely different instead of the game.
- If it doesn't work, first try clearing your browser's cache.
- The extension won't work if you use a proxy to browse the web.
- The extension might also not work if you're behind a firewall which blocks certain ports (8001 in this case). This is common for school/university/corporate networks. If the game doesn't load at all after you install my extension, you can be sure that this is the case for you.
- If the extension doesn't work (has no effect) no matter what, another extension or a Firefox setting might be causing the problem. Try installing the extension in a new Firefox profile.
- There is a limit on how many coins you can get in one go. See here for more information.
- If you get errors or other problems with the game, first check if they are gone before disabling the extension. PopCap's servers aren't bulletproof, and may have some issues periodically. If the problem persists after uninstalling the extension, then it's not the extension's fault.
- To uninstall the extension (same as with any other Firefox extension), go to Tools → Add-ons. See here for more information. Note that you'll probably need to clear your cache to get your browser to reload the original game files from PopCap's website.
- Likewise, ignore guides that mention cheats that allow you to edit the game board using hotkeys – those are regarding an older version as well.
- If you were silly enough to install the GreaseMonkey script from userscripts.org that tells you not to install it and don't know how to remove it, go to Tools → GreaseMonkey → Manage user scripts, select "DO NOT INSTALL THIS SCRIPT" (seriously, why did you install it?), and click Uninstall.
- How you use this extension is up to your own responsibility. I am not responsible for any mis-use of any contents on this page.